This course is authorized by and made in partnership with Unity Technologies. If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, then you’ve come to the right place. This Unity course is the only one of its kind that is approved by Unity Technologies on Udemy. What better way to learn how to develop games in Unity than with their authorized course?
The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D and 3D games. You will discover how to set your games apart from the crowd by polishing them with Unity’s latest features, including post-processing effects and the animation system.
What Will You Learn?
- Get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing
- Learn gesture drawing, line and contour drawing, structural drawing, perspective drawing, portrait drawing and more
- Learn and apply industry-standard drawing techniques
- Learn how perspective works and how to incorporate it into your art
- Gain access to the bonus section where I’ll teach you how to draw animation styled characters
- Draw everyday objects, people, animals and scenes, using effective techniques
Getting started in the drawing course
Customer Advisory Board10:00
Introduction to the drawing20:00
How to deal with difficult customers?05:00
Drawing materials, mark making, blending and erasing
How to conduct the survey15:00
The importance of customer feedback10:00
Line and contour drawing
Set Up Your Computer03:10
Why You Need This Course?06:03
How to write good survey and poll questions?06:50
Drawing course conclusion
The emergence of a new venture50:00
Summarize For This Section06:00
Introduction to the drawing course50:55