Electronics has become important to many fields; communications, automotive, security, defense and consumer electronics, to name just a few. This course will familiarize you with the theory behind various types of electrical and electronic circuitry. It concentrates on practical aspects of the technology, rather than delving into depths of theory that will be of little value in real-world working situations.
If you are a person who likes to know how things work, and enjoys the challenge of figuring out why not when they don’t, the study of electrical engineering technology is sure to offer knowledge and skills that will interest you, and opportunities in the workplace that you will find personally rewarding, and financially attractive.
This course can help you qualify for careers in a variety of entry-level positions, such as electronics technician, service technician, telecommunications technician and engineering technician.
What Will You Learn?
- Get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing
- Learn gesture drawing, line and contour drawing, structural drawing, perspective drawing, portrait drawing and more
- Learn and apply industry-standard drawing techniques
- Learn how perspective works and how to incorporate it into your art
- Gain access to the bonus section where I’ll teach you how to draw animation styled characters
- Draw everyday objects, people, animals and scenes, using effective techniques
Getting started in the drawing course
Tips for success in this course03:00
Introduction to the drawing course02:50
About the instructor05:00
How to deal with difficult customers?23:00
Using a table or Easal to draw01:00
Drawing from photographic reference vs. a real life subject or scene03:00
Line and contour drawing
Customer Advisory Board Institutions25:50
The role of Customer Advisory Board00:00
Customer Advisory Board23:05
Drawing course conclusion
How to conduct the survey25:25
The importance of customer feedback05:50